SCCLA is proud to co-sponsor the ABA 2022 Professional Success Summit, October 26–28, 2022, at the Omni Los Angeles. This year's summit will feature 14 dynamic programs and three social events. Dedicated to maximizing the potential of litigators from underrepresented racial and ethnic backgrounds, the summit will provide you with the keys to success so that you can create a distinguishable and marketable identity among today's litigators.
Featured programming will include:
- The Competitive Edge of a Diverse Trial Team: Tips from the Bench and Bar
- The Art of Authentic Advocacy: How to Be Authentically Yourself and Succeed as an Oral Advocate
- Soft Skills: Building Relationships, Finding Allies, and Managing Tough Conversations
- Wait, What Just Happened?... Identifying Microaggressions and How to Handle Them
Featured networking events will include:
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday, October 26
- Keynote Luncheon on Thursday, October 27
- Reception and Dinner on Thursday, October 27ates 30 days prior with the assignment of time
A block of rooms has been reserved at Omni Los Angeles, at the discounted rate of $239 plus applicable tax per night. The deadline for room reservations at the discounted rate is Monday, September 26, 2022, at 5:00 PM CT. Book online or call (213) 617-3300 and reference the ABA Litigation Section 2022 Professional Success Summit.
As a member of SCCLA you will be eligible for a reduced registration fee of $395. Please email email@example.com for the discount code for the reduced registration fee.